Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Subway 6" Turkey on Whole Wheat Review

So, I was out for errands today at lunch, which meant I wouldn't be able to do my normal turkey sandwich and protein shake for lunch.  I had to go to Wal-Mart for shorts for Conrad and some protein bars (I'll probably review those in the future).  This Wal-Mart has a Subway built-in.

I went to check it out.  I decided on a 6" Turkey on Wheat with provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, jalapeno and pickle.  I also had them toast it, just like I do my turkey sandwich at home.

Back at work, I dug in.  The experience, as a whole, was poor.  Really poor.  The bread was tasteless, as was the turkey and cheese.  The texture was somewhere between old sponge and cardboard.  The jalapeno had some nice kick to them, but the pickles and onions were hardly noticeable.

I won't get it again.

On the "Old Fat Jason Face Scale of Respectability", it gets 1 Fat Jason Face out of 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment