Monday, February 6, 2012

Push Circuit 1

Just going to throw this out there...

Push Circuit 1 was made for me.  Where the Burn Circuit exercises were multi-zoned, targeting multiple areas at the same time, Push Circuit 1 really maximized and concentrated the exercises into specific muscle groups, and with large weights.  Plus many more 'Extreme' versions, where you do the hyper-exaggerated verion, for example...push-ups.  Normally it's a 2-count down and a 2-count up.  The last set in Push Circuit 1 was 8 of these.  I could do 4 regular and 4 on my knees.  Ten seconds after you finish that, you do 3 more, this time an 8-count down and an 8-count up.  I did one on my toes, and 2 on my knees.  They're killers, but effective.  My chest and arms today are sore.

It was freaking awesome.  I felt so amazing, exhausted and strong after.  I'm really looking forward to the other Push Circuits.  I've seen some results in the Burn Circuits, and I think that in this phase, I'm going to see the changes much quicker.  I'm really excited for it.

Anyway, as an example...yesterday was the Super Bowl, and honestly, for the whole weekend, I didn't really pay much attention to the eating plan.  I made sure to maximize the protein as much as I could, but didn't concern myself with calories.  I ate quite a bit.

I weighed myself tonight, back on the eating plan with today being a rest day.  Night time is usually when I'm heaviest during the day, I can normally count on a weight 3-4 pounds heavier than first thing the morning, my normal weigh-in time.

I was at 310 tonight.  I expected 315.  Kick ass.

Mike recently posted his eating plan for the next couple days, it's a good read.  I might be able to glean some hints off of there.  I think I might write up tomorrow what I ate during the day.

Push Circuit 2 tomorrow, plus basketball practice.  I'm stoked.

G'night.

Jason

1 comment:

  1. You are freaking awesome!!! Keep going!!! (I'm gonna be a miserable byotch and eat. I'll be awesome later.)

    ReplyDelete