Saturday, January 14, 2012

Reflecting on a Week of Working out to a Chick with Amazing Breasts...

Ok, so, one week down.  Every workout done for the week.

First, physically, I feel really good right now.  Like...just amazingly good.  Better than I have in a long time.  I'm sore, but not incapably so.

Mentally, it's helping.  I look forward to working out now.  I really enjoy it.  And...I may not have mentioned this before, but the chick has just spectacular boobs.  Really.  After workouts I'm always tired, but really have a total zen feel about me.  It's an amazing feeling.

Results wise, I think I'm seeing some positive changes already.  I've lost around 6 or 7 pounds (I'm not really too nazi about checking the scale).  I also think I'm down a pants size.  When I'm out getting groceries, I'm going to try on some smaller jeans, see if I'm right.

Anyway, this has really been effective, several ways.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment