Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 6 - Burn It Off and Recharge

Just a quick post today.  I actually thought today was a rest day, but I was an idiot and read the calendar wrong.  Luckily a conversation with a coworker (thanks Jeff), pointed out that TOMORROW is the rest day and today was a workout day.

That's good.  I'd rather have Saturdays off than Fridays.

Burn It Off is another cardio routine, with only 1 or 2 exercises using weights.  This one was a much more 'traditional' cardio workout I'd say, and I found it easier to complete than the first one.  Lots of fast leg work in this one.

Recharge is a yoga/tai-chi combo if I had to describe it.  This is actually kind of hard to do for me, as my gut tends to get in the way (for now).  This workout seemed really designed for stretching, and honestly, I'm wrecked, but I feel great right now.

I'll be back tomorrow (probably) with a summary of the week.

Thanks for reading,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment