Saturday, March 3, 2012

Push Circuit Done, on to Lean Circuit

Yesterday was the last workout of the Push Circuit.  That means I've done the program for 60 days now.  I haven't missed a workout (other than the short yoga one once, which isn't really a workout, more of a stretching session) or pushed one off until the next day.

I feel pretty good.  I've got some nagging aches and pains that aren't really going away, especially with my lower back.  I might look into one of the foam rollers today though, see if that helps with the pain.  It might also be good for my left arm, which still bothers me from time to time.

Hopefully we can start putting together a stretch of good weather.  I've set a goal of participating as a runner in the Katie Socci 5k on May 12th, which means I need to get my ass out running.  I can't use my treadmill, as I almost killed myself when the motor stopped last time I used it.

Lean Circuit starts tomorrow.  That's back to a more medium weight, with 10-12 reps, but it's also more combinations.  Where Push Circuit really targeted one muscle group per exercise, Lean Circuit really combines them.  I'm hoping moving into this circuit and adding the running in really kick-starts the weight loss into overdrive.

Which is another thing.  Last week I finally made it under 300.  Today I'm at 297-298.  I haven't lost a lick this week.  Definitely well-timed to change up the workout.

Going to do some work on the arcade cabinet today, I think.

Until next time,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment