Friday, March 23, 2012

One Week Left...

After today's workouts, there will be one week left of the Chalean Extreme program for me.  I'm ready to be done with it for awhile, honestly.  As amazing as that woman's tits are, I'm getting kind of tired of her voice.  I couldn't imagine living with her, honestly.

Lean Circuit hasn't really given me the kind of results I was expecting.  After the Burn and Push circuits, and with all the reviews saying Lean Circuit is where it really pays off, I haven't noticed that.  I lost a bunch more weight and shaped my body better during the first two circuits than during this one.

So next week is it.  Then I'll take a week off or so from weights.  Keep with my running, maybe do the yoga workout a couple times, or just lift some weights on my own.  Nothing crazy.

After that, I'm not sure.  I could just continue with Chalean Extreme's Lean For Life phase, which just mixes up the workouts from the various circuits.  I don't think I want to do that, though.  I could move on to P90X, but I'm not sure I can give that the kind of time it needs.

Anyway, not a decision I need to make today.

No comments:

Post a Comment