Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lean Circuit 2

Firstly, the Solid Gold dancers were back for Lean Circuit 2, but this time in silver.  At least the Matrix chicks were dressed normally.

But that's not what I came here to talk about.  I came here to talk about the draft.  (Dammit, Arlo, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!)

Ok...tangent averted.  Lean Circuit 2 is a heavy dose of shoulders/back.  I mean heavy.  Every one of these exercises was extremely difficult.  And every one of them targted your shoulders/back in some manner.  Lots of deltoid fly, rows, and stuff like that.  Honestly, some muscles that haven't really been hit in this manner before.  It's a good workout.

I've done some thinking about what comes after Chalean Extreme.  I think my plan is this:  I'm going to take a week semi-off.  I going to find some cardio workouts to do in that time, but no weightlifting stuff.  After that week, I think it'll be time to dive into p90x.

I have some worries there.  First, I probably still won't be in good enough shape to do all the exercises.  I can live with that.  But secondly, I'm having a hard enough time fitting in these 35-45 minute workouts.  The p90x ones are all almost an hour in length.  That's going to be tough.  I'll figure it out though.

Anyway, cardio/abs tonight.  I'm stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment