Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Good Days and Bad

I'm trying.  I really am.

I have good days and bad.  The last post...that was a bad day.

But, I have had some good stuff happen, I guess.  I received some good news on my financial front (a story for another post).  I also received some shirts and shorts from a coworker's husband, stuff he couldn't use anymore.  The shorts were mostly size 36, a size I didn't think I was anywhere near.

This is what I expected.


For shits and giggles, I tried them anyway.  They fit, no problem.  No wrangling and laying down or anything like that.  Just slid them up and buttoned.

So it's time to get back to what was working for me.

Firstly, though, is my left knee.  Last week during Burn Circuit 3, I hyper-extended it a little.  It was pretty painful and spent the weekend pretty swelled up.  So the Chalean program is taking a break this week while I make sure that knee is back up to par.  That may also be why my run Friday fell apart so badly.  Perhaps I was compensating for it without trying to and working harder than I needed to be.  That's just speculation though.

I couldn't run last night, due to time and rain constraints, but I will tonight, and I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, good to see you're getting back to what works!

    Secondly...LMAO!!! I don't know which is better, the nipples or the little cave door for your bellybutton. Looks like someone put you together all wrong. I will call you Ikea Jason.

    ReplyDelete