Friday, April 12, 2013

Beyond Blubberdome Week 2: Down Goes Butterball

This was actually a rough week for me.  Didn't get much sleep, had a pretty nasty fever one night...yadda yadda.  I had to skip a workout on Tuesday, and pushed Thursday's to Friday.

Now, that being said, I really didn't eat much, as I was feeling like poop, and was never hungry, so that was probably mitigating.  Yesterday was weigh-in day, and I was sweating it a little.

For the week, I was down 2.4 pounds, and for the contest, I'm down 2.3% overall.

Which means...I'm still solidly in the lead.  Butterball is down 1.25 since last week, and 1.5% for the contest overall.  Good results, but NOT GOOD ENOUGH, BUTTERBALL!!!


1 comment:

  1. AAAH! MY NIPPLE'S SHOWING!!

    Enjoy the lead while you can. It's only a matter of time...

    ReplyDelete