Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Beyond Blubberdome: Butterball vs Temporarily Fat Jason Weight Loss Challenge eXXXtreme


Auntie Butterball

vs.

Blaster Jason


WINNER TAKES THE CHUNKY CUP (which I don't have an image of yet, because I haven't made it yet).

Ok, here's what really happening here.  Steph and I are both starting workout programs around the same time.  So we're gonna have a little contest.  We're gonna weigh in every week, track our percent of body mass lost each week.  At the end of the contest, whoever has lost the higher ratio wins the cup.

There will be trash talking.  At least on my side.

So bring it, Auntie Butterball.  EMBARGO ON!


1 comment:

  1. I'm totally ready to beat your ass! And other stuff! (I admit that trash talk isn't really my thing. I don't have much between "sweet" and "raging bitch.")

    ReplyDelete