Thursday, August 15, 2013

"The Sound of Flushing"

Hello toilet, my new friend,
I've come to poop in you again,
Because a fe-ce softly creeping,
Came down while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound
of Flushing.

In restless dreams I pooped alone
Wiping with leaves and cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp,
I turned my tushy to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of my old plunger
For my dumper
I missed the sound
of Flushing.

And in the naked light I saw
Your flush handle chrome and long
Your bowl so white and shining
The tank tall and gleaming
Your seat was already down to share
And so I dared,
To fluuuuush
in silence.


Ok...this has gotten weird even for me...

5 comments:

  1. Wow shudder laugh barf

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ain't no Dylan
    "Look out kid
    It’s somethin’ you did
    God knows when
    But you’re doin’ it again"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many turds must a man flush down...


      I can do this all day.

      Delete
    2. If you're not busy pooping
      You're busy flushing

      Delete
  3. Has Mike seen this? Bender so needs to do a cover of this song!

    ReplyDelete