Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Ten Things List - In Honor of Steph, Who Did a Tapout Thing Today

10.  Gravy

So many applications here.  Sausage gravy on biscuits.  Brown gravy and cheese curds on french fries.  Turkey gra-...no...fuck that.  Turkey gravy is the Dana Plato of the Diff'rent Strokes Gravy Family.  Wrong color, not interesting in any way, and nobody notices when it's not there.

Sausage makes anything better.

It tastes like happiness and rainbows and unicorn spit.
Seriously...this is Dana "Turkey Gravy" Plato...who evidently did Playboy.  Who knew?

9.  Oddly Large Furniture

Not pieces that are obscenely large...just a little slightly too big.  My couch for example...the arms on it are just too wide and too high.

8.  Stephen Hawking  and Malcolm Gladwell Books

Pretty sure Hawking never did Playboy.

Gladwell probably hasn't either.

7.  Bacon.

Seriously...I'm not going to explain this.  Just examine the following glory:
Giggity


6.  Yoga Pants

Used judiciously, of course.
Not like this...of course, shout-out to theChive.com, love that site.
Much better.

5.  FIIIIIIVE GOLLLLLDENNN TOQUESSS


4.  Houseplants.

3.  Shatner Doing Anything.  Same with Christopher Walken.




2.  Jiggly Animated GIFS.  Steph...click HERE to bypass this.  I know you get all weird.





1.  HAHAHHAHA...I GOT STEPH EITHER WAY!

3 comments:

  1. Steph is a homophobe but she'll say I'm just a lesbo. I don't understand this post because I don't get the context!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea who this is...so I guess I lack the context. Anyway, I usually find a way to get Steph to look at jiggly boobs about once a week.

      Delete