Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What's for Dinner #1


Ok, the plan here is that at dinner every day I will create my plate, take a picture and add it here to the blog.  If I go back for seconds, I will upload that picture too.  Like an online food diary.  Let's see how this works.

Anyway, what you see here is 2 small to medium sized pork chops that I seasoned with McCormick BBQ Seasoning and cooked on the Foreman Grill.  Which didn't go well.  The outside started burn before the inside was cooked, so I finished it up in the microwave.  It came out OK after about 45 seconds in the microwave, and it actually tasted good enough that I didn't need the barbecue sauce that is in the pic.  As a side there is some white rice with liberal amounts of soy sauce and a romaine salad with some carrot, some shredded cheese, a little diced ham, and probably a tablespoon of italian salad dressing.

Not a terribly healthy meal, but decent.  I shouldn't have gone with two pork chops, though.  It was a bit too much.

Oh yeah, that's Tops Diet Cola in the glass.

1 comment: