Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What's For Dinner #3

Ok, so I missed three days.  Friday was a fish sandwich and onion rings from f-n-a pizza, which was very good.  Saturday I skipped dinner, I wasn't feeling the greatest.  Sunday was homemade pizza and breadsticks.  Yesterday the boys wanted Chinese, so we ordered that.

Today you see pork loin from the slow cooker in asian bbq marinade from bj's.  Eight hours on low was too long, it was a little dried out.  Sides were brown rice and steam in the bag vegetables, which were awesome.  I had two helpings of those.

I also finally got out for a run Sunday.  I did a full 5k distance, albeit slowly.  Still, having not run in nearly five months, it was awesome.  It felt great.  Too cold to run tonight, and no one to watch the boys, so I will get on the stationary bike tonight while catching up on Fringe on the tablet, once they are in bed.

-Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment